Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Studying


I don't have class today so my goal was to get some studying done, specifically working on my study guide for Pharmacology. My four year old nephew Kellan wandered into my room about an hour and a half ago and has been here ever since. Reading of Parkinson's has been punctuated by questions like "what happens when you warm a car up", "Heavenly Father loves all of his creations" (yeah my heart melted too), and for some reason, a repeated chanting of "nude! nude! nude!". My room is very warm because he likes to have my heater on, smells like popcorn (we each have our own bowl), and there are Skip-Bo cards everywhere.(I was trying to keep him entertained).

So while I haven't gotten a whole lot of learning in, at least I got some aunt-nephew bonding. Okay better go- I think he is going to break my heater...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is such a cute picture! I imagine it would be like walking into Grandma's room. Her heater always going full blast, but still a blanket draped over her legs. And there is nothing like a rousing game of skip bo. Natalie recently discovered it. I always put WAY less in the stock pile than they say. Makes for much faster games.

plain jane said...

Nice Elizabeth. Heh heh. I wonder if Grandma did that with us too. "Wow, this game is just flying by girls!" Sniff sniff. I wish I had some nephews to wander into my room....Cameron? "Mye Cyrus!"