Sunday, November 7, 2010

October 30th

In Utah, when Halloween falls on a Sunday, it is general knowledge that everyone will go trick or treating on Saturday, October 30th. At first I just thought it was a neighborhood thing or a ward idea. But when I was watching the local weather, they mentioned the weather on Saturday and how it would be nice for the kids trick or treating. As a kid, when Halloween fell on Sunday (and this was before ward trunk or treats), you just had to skip that year. I think I was seven. It was a good thing we lived up a long private drive where the only people who ever stopped by were the Danners (and that is because we went with them to go get candy) or else I would have been pelting the kids stopping by with Snickers bars. Anyway, last Saturday, Lily wore her first Halloween outfit. Not really a costume but when you are four months old, it's okay.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever!

plain jane said...

I love her tongue sticking out. Where are the pictures of the bat and the bee? Heh heh.