Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Job

I got a job. A nursing job. :) I work in the ICU at Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, UT. And so far, I love it. I have a couple years worth of stuff to learn, but everyone there has been nice and helpful. I realized with working at the hospital and watching Lily on my days off, I am working. Which reminded me of the construction sign below. Joanna and I would often say it would be great to write the word "it" below the lettering. Kind of like that one construction guy over the summer huh Joanna?

3 comments:

plain jane said...

I still plan on doing that one day. I think all people, everywhere, would appreciate the gesture. "Mom! Look at the construction workers!" "Yeah. Look at the construction workers..."

Elizabeth said...

yay for a job!

Barb said...

Thrilled for the new job!!! You will pick it up so quickly you will be surprised! YAY