Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Highlighting

Three months. I can do three months of reading, going to lecture/lab/clinicals. Sure its a long time to hold your breath (because seriously that is what it feels like I'm doing) but when March 20th rolls around and I have spring break, I can take a deep breath.

I didn't have any class today and my brain was so fried from six hours of lecture yesterday that I took it easy this morning. My sister in law dropped me off at the elementary school where she volunteers and I ran home. In the wind and rain. Eight lovely miles of it. It didn't seem too bad until I actually got home and my knee started yelling at me. Grrr. It better stay okay or I will be so ticked. Tomorrow I have lab from 8:30-3 and then another lab on Thursday from 9-11. Not too bad I guess. Mostly its next week that I can't wait to be over. For some reason, I was scheduled to have clinicals three days in a row. Eight hours each. But actually I used to work twelve hour shifts three days in a row so what am I worrying about?

Worrying about? Yeah how to PAY for all this education. Apparently my bachelors degree is preventing me from simply applying for school loans. I knew that degree was worthless. Here is hoping I finally win the Publisher's Clearing House. Then I would pay for my school. And my sisters. And buy all my siblings a car. Or a house. Or maybe just a dog. :)


2 comments:

katie j said...

Funny you should mention that...as I was puttering today I had the TV on and a commercial for the PCH thingy kept on coming on - and it reminded me of you...and then it made me laugh. Good times, good times.

Lynnie said...

Is there anyone at school you can talk to? I got a totally random $500 grant because I'm in school part time and I live in Maryland. There are people who get paid to find you money.