Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sunny


Its been eight days since the sun has been out and every morning I wake up, expecting to see clouds and rain, but nope. Its still sunny.  I can go for a run without getting soaked and the blue sky and water is really amazing. I could almost live here permanently...almost. This week has been so much better, due mostly to Katie sending an email with two words that I've been repeating to myself often: Not Yet. Patience is something I really need to work on and it seems when you pray for patience, you are given plenty of opportunities to try it out. But yeah. The weather, the fact I had five days off of school, and that my knees miraculously are holding up to forty miles a week all makes me smile. The two tests I have looming on the horizon make me a little nervous, but that is what school is for. To even out everything. And whenever I need a nice break from study guides or trying to diagnose my brother in the kitchen, I can go outside. Without getting wet.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I know the sun, so strange. Love it! That is a great picture.