Saturday, December 13, 2008

Forty

Forty is a pretty good number. It rained for forty days and nights for Noah. People always get sympathetic when you hit your fortieth birthday. Most speed limits not in residential neighborhoods are 40 mph. The average work week is forty hours. And forty miles. I ran forty miles in one week. And since I don't run all that fast, that's a lot of hours. But I figure its time well spent. Especially when I have new songs to listen to or the weather is nice (or stormy) or I have a bundle of stress that needs to be ironed out. The only downside is what do I do when I've already run? Um, go for another run? I've beaten the kissing issue up this whole week on my runs, replaying it and then erasing it and then on and on and on. Whatever. Or, in other words, Mmmmm whatcha say?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

40! Wow! I need to start tracking mine.